In 2013 I will:
- Wear red lipstick more often. Or any lipstick, for that matter.
- Try out a new recipe at least once a week.
- Start building my capsule wardrobe and define my personal style.
- Wear high heels more often.
- Try my hand in some of the DIY projects I've always wanted to do.
- Read less gossip and more news that matter.
- Commit to clean and healthy eating and stick to my exercise regime.
- Appreciate little things in life and keep a gratitude journal.
- Reply to all messages, emails and letters on time.
- Take care of myself.
These are my generalised New Year's resolutions that I would like to stick to. As I'm generally a 'to-do list' kind of girl, I like to write these things down, if only to serve it as a reminder by the end of year. I am also keeping a list of personal goals and dreams for this year, but these will remain private.
Have you got any resolutions for the New Year?