Five Things Currently Making Me Happy
I have been practicing gratitude more frequently these days. Actually, every day I try to think of the little things that I appreciate and I am thankful for. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but I have noticed I am happier, complain less and experience more positive situations on a regular basis.
I can write a long list of things that currently make me happy, but I thought I’d keep it short and sweet this time.
- My little boy. Cheesy – I know – but he is at such a cool stage at the moment that even though sometimes he drives me nuts, I can’t help but smile every time I see him.
- Lighting up my Diptyque and Jo Malone candles again. I am getting a little bit excited about the evenings getting longer again, so I can light up my favourite scented candles.
- My new Victoria’s Secret pyjamas (a gift from my husband), which is the softest set I have ever owned and in a beautiful burgundy colour.
- Our house coming together nicely. We are nearly (!) done decorating our lounge and I am enjoying relaxing there every night.
- The heating coming in the mornings (and sometimes evenings) and wrapping myself in my cosy dressing gown and slippers.
What has recently made you happy?