My not-so-little boy turned 18 months this past Tuesday – I still sometimes can’t get my head around the fact that I have a TODDLER. A running, almost-talking, cheeky and mischievous toddler. I honestly don’t know when he changed from a baby to this small kid who’s got his own personality and is getting more independent day by day.
At 18 months Antek:
- says a few words: mama, tata (or dada – for Dad), baba (for the Polish grandma), nana (for the English one), car, bus.
- can imitate noises of the farm animals (and a crocodile!)
- walks and sometimes even runs
- does the actions to ‘Wheels on the bus’ and ‘Head shoulders knees and toes’ (well, sort of)
lovesis obsessed with Peppa Pig
- points at things and can show different body parts and pieces of clothing
- eats A LOT (he is his Daddy’s boy for this reason!)
- feeds himself (hello, messy kitchen)
- has one long-ish nap a day and sleeps for about 11-12h at night (from 8pm until 7am mostly)
- is forever curious, mischievous, cheeky, but also very loving, funny and bright. He can already understand Polish and English words!